Neuropathic pain is a multifaceted, persistent pain that is frequently accompanied by tissue injury. During neuropathic pain, the nerve fibers might be spoiled, dysfunctional, or wounded. The damaged nerves cause changes at the site of wound or injury. There are numerous reasons responsible for the neuropathic pain including chemotherapy, alcoholism, diabetes, HIV infection, spine surgery, amputation, facial nerve problems, and multiple sclerosis. Major symptoms of neuropathic pain involve tingling and numbness, shooting and burning pain.
Neuropathic pain actually occurs from the disorders of peripheral nervous system or the central nervous system. Various treatment options are available for this neuropathic pain including Physical therapy, Working with a counselor, Relaxation therapy, Massage therapy, Acupuncture, and medication. The best and the most effective option is the medication treatment.
Lyrica is the most effectual and potent medication that has been recommended worldwide by doctors and is much helpful for the ongoing neuropathic pain. This medication is also helpful in the treatment of epilepsy disorder, and general anxiety disorders. Pregabalin helps in reducing the calcium-dependent release of several neurotransmitters, possibly by modulation of calcium channel function thereby decreasing the ongoing pain.
Worried about your ongoing pain? Tired of going to doctor again and again? Buy Lyrica online from our web stores and prevail maximum benefits.
Dosage Regimen for Lyrica:
Lyrica is available in the strength of 25mg,75mg, 150mg, 300mg tablets. These tablets are taken with an adequate quantity of water. Take this medication orally 2 to 3 times a day with or without meals. The dose of the medication is based on your medical condition, age, gender and response to treatment. Unlikely, some side effects might occur while using Lyrica such as Drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, constipation, difficulty concentrating, swollen arms/legs, and weight gain.
- Do not use this medication if you are allergic to the active ingredient Pregabalin.
- Avoid this medication if you have any cardiac issues, liver or kidney damage issues or other major disorder.
- This drug might make you dizzy or drowsy and cause blurred vision. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and tobacco products along with this medication.
- During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed.
- This drug can pass into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Where to buy Lyrica?
Buy Lyrica 25mg, 75mg and 150mg online from our web portal and avail maximum benefits with faster delivery options now available at your doorsteps.