Everything and everyone lies on expectations and hopes, which they think and even try hard to get success. Same lies when you face any complications of obstruction in any of your phase of life. Infertility is one such issue that sometimes breaks your hopes because of continuous failure in attaining pregnancy even after trying a year without taking any protection. This is one such condition when you think that every door is closed, but no, Pregnyl is such a window of hope that helps to bring the joy back to pregnancy in your life by managing your fertility condition. Thus, trust on Pregnyl medication to show gratitude later.
Description about Pregnyl:
Pregnyl, an infertility treatment option, is preferred among worldwide for the successful management of fertility issues in both men and women. Pregnyl is a brand product encompassing HCG as the Generic moiety. HCG is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, which is naturally produced by placenta after implantation of fertilized egg to the uterine wall lining in order to carry a pregnancy. However, due to ovulation issues in women, infertility can happen for which HCG is given in the form of Pregnyl injections.
The functionality of Pregnyl:
HCG present in Pregnyl injections is manufactured synthetically to supply to women and men for managing fertility problems. In women, ovulation is systematized by giving Pregnyl (HCG) because, in women, it helps to mature and release the eggs from ovaries. While in men, Pregnyl is effective in boosting the count of sperm. Since both processes are consent to make a pregnancy so are managed by using Pregnyl (HCG). One more use of Pregnyl is in young boys for treating Cryptorchidism condition in which testicles are not descended naturally into the scrotum.
The dosing schedule of Pregnyl:
Pregnyl comes in the injection for with different dosage strengths of 200IU, 5000IU and 10,000IU given with two different routes of subcutaneous or intramuscular according to the treatment and patient’s conditions. The dosing regimen of Pregnyl is-
- Women are treated with the dose of 5000 to 10,000IU administered at the mid of the cycle following the last dose of
- Adult males are treated with the dose of Pregnyl 2000IU given for two times in a week.
- Young boys are given on every alternate day, the dose of 500 to 1000IU.
Women taking Pregnyl medication may experience the chances of multiple pregnancies, which is due to overstimulation of ovaries and can be risky to both mother and the babies. Hence, precaution should be taken care during such cases. While some adverse effects that the users of Pregnyl medication may observe includes edema, acne, dizziness, irritability, nausea, tenderness of breasts, mood swings, diarrhea, change in weight, abdominal pain, fatigue, or swelling or pain at the site of injection. Hence, precautions should be taken to avoid side effects and to get the most desired results of Pregnyl as follows-
- Pregnyl medication is not for breastfeeding mothers and the pregnant women.
- Children and geriatric people are not allowed to take Pregnyl medication.
- Medical ailments associated with blood pressure, bleeding, epilepsy, migraine, thyroid, asthma, liver, kidney, or heart can worsen if you take Pregnyl without consultation.
- If you ever experience an allergic response to any ingredient of Pregnyl, then do not use this medication.
- Do not combine your Pregnyl medication with alcoholic beverages or any other unadvised medication.
Open your arms to welcome the rays of hope. Buy Pregnyl online at affordable rates from our drug portal with exciting discounts.